Cawthorne Cemetery, Church Lane, Cawthorne, Barnsley
Approximately 1.5 acres. Gifted to the parish approximately 1885. Extended 1912. Extended 1967 at a cost of £3,600. Continues to be used for burials.
The Orchard, rear of Orchard Terrace, Cawthorne, Barnsley
Approximately 0.75 acres of grass land with play equipment (swings, climbing frames etc.). Purchase date unknown, cost of purchase £8,000. Used as a children’s play area.
The Peace Garden, Church Street, Cawthorne, Barnsley
Approximately 40m². Date of acquisition and cost unknown. Paved area and shrubs. Used as a seating area.